Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- This position offers 8, 9, 10, and 12-hour shifts, providing a flexible schedule that fits your needs and desired work-life balance.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- A Level III Trauma Center, the ED see 48,000 patients annually and features 48 hours of physician and scribe coverage, 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and a fast track.
- We ask that you be board certified in Pediatrics with a completed Pediatric EM fellowship.
- Competitive compensation plus stipend and RVU program.
- The Pediatric ED sees 18,000 patients annually, offers 10 to 20 hours of physician coverage, and the EMR is Meditech.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.