Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Summerville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Level III Trauma Center, the ED see 48,000 patients annually and features 48 hours of physician and scribe coverage, 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and a fast track.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- The Pediatric ED sees 18,000 patients annually, offers 10 to 20 hours of physician coverage, and the EMR is Meditech.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Competitive compensation plus stipend and RVU program.
- This position offers 8, 9, 10, and 12-hour shifts, providing a flexible schedule that fits your needs and desired work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina.
- We ask that you be board certified in Pediatrics with a completed Pediatric EM fellowship.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.