Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- The active duty military and their families need your help.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- NC State Medical License.
- We have shifts available at Womack Army Medical Center.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- Integrated EMR.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM, 7 PM - 7 AM.
- State of the art equipment.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- The department is low acuity with a healthy population.
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- Admission Rate 5%.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at Ft.
- Annual Patient Volume 65,000.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- Excellent hourly salary.
- Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina as civilian contractors.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Womack Medical Center you will not handle Trauma.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago