Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at Ft.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Womack Medical Center you will not handle Trauma.
- Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina as civilian contractors.
- Integrated EMR.
- NC State Medical License.
- Excellent hourly salary.
- Annual Patient Volume 65,000.
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- The active duty military and their families need your help.
- Admission Rate 5%.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM, 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- We have shifts available at Womack Army Medical Center.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- State of the art equipment.
- The department is low acuity with a healthy population.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.