Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent hourly salary.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Womack Medical Center you will not handle Trauma.
- Integrated EMR.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- NC State Medical License.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM, 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at Ft.
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- We have shifts available at Womack Army Medical Center.
- State of the art equipment.
- Admission Rate 5%.
- Annual Patient Volume 65,000.
- The active duty military and their families need your help.
- The department is low acuity with a healthy population.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina as civilian contractors.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.