Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- The department is low acuity with a healthy population.
- NC State Medical License.
- The active duty military and their families need your help.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Annual Patient Volume 65,000.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- Admission Rate 5%.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- We have shifts available at Womack Army Medical Center.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at Ft.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM, 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina as civilian contractors.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- State of the art equipment.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Womack Medical Center you will not handle Trauma.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Integrated EMR.
- Excellent hourly salary.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.