Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stipend and RVU program.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Board eligible applicants must be certified within 5 years of residency.
- Emergency Medicine boarded applicants must have Acls and Atls certifications.
- This ED features 3 additional triage beds, 60-82 hours of physician coverage and 58 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to help lead our emergency department at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- The Assistant Medical Director will assist leadership in a 57-bed ED with an annual volume of 80,000 and a 17% admission rate.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with a completed Emergency Medicine residency, or board certified or board eligible in another specialty with a completed non-Emergency Medicine residency and at least five years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.