Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rock Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Board eligible applicants must be certified within 5 years of residency.
- Sign-on bonus.
- This ED features 3 additional triage beds, 60-82 hours of physician coverage and 58 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Emergency Medicine boarded applicants must have Acls and Atls certifications.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to help lead our emergency department at Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Stipend and RVU program.
- The Assistant Medical Director will assist leadership in a 57-bed ED with an annual volume of 80,000 and a 17% admission rate.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with a completed Emergency Medicine residency, or board certified or board eligible in another specialty with a completed non-Emergency Medicine residency and at least five years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago