Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Walterboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board eligible is defined as within 7 years of completing a residency, fellowship or other required training.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- This ED offers 24/7 ultrasound in house and 24/7 Radiologist reads on all imaging.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This 19-Bed ED has an annual volume of 38,800 and is currently undergoing renovations that will be complete in 2019.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with Acls and Pals certification.
- In addition to excellent sub-specialty back-up, this facility features 36-hours physician coverage, 6-hours daily pediatric coverage and 24-30 Hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Hospitalist and Emergency Medicine physicians at Colleton and its sister facilities are all a part of TeamHealth providing excellent support, collaboration, and access to specialists for our ED patients.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Colleton Medical Center in Walterboro, South Carolina.
- The facility's EMR is Meditech.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago