Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Walterboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Colleton Medical Center in Walterboro, South Carolina.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with Acls and Pals certification.
- Board eligible is defined as within 7 years of completing a residency, fellowship or other required training.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- This 19-Bed ED has an annual volume of 38,800 and is currently undergoing renovations that will be complete in 2019.
- Hospitalist and Emergency Medicine physicians at Colleton and its sister facilities are all a part of TeamHealth providing excellent support, collaboration, and access to specialists for our ED patients.
- In addition to excellent sub-specialty back-up, this facility features 36-hours physician coverage, 6-hours daily pediatric coverage and 24-30 Hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This ED offers 24/7 ultrasound in house and 24/7 Radiologist reads on all imaging.
- The facility's EMR is Meditech.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.