Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rocky Mount) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Competitive compensation.
- This 54-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 73,000 with an admission rate of 21% and high acuity.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Nash General Hospital in Rocky Mount, North Carolina.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- It offers 60 hours of daily physician coverage and 24 hours of daily Advance Practice Clinician coverage.
- Physicians see an average of 2 patients per hour.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.