Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rocky Mount) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It offers 60 hours of daily physician coverage and 24 hours of daily Advance Practice Clinician coverage.
- This 54-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 73,000 with an admission rate of 21% and high acuity.
- Physicians see an average of 2 patients per hour.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Nash General Hospital in Rocky Mount, North Carolina.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago