Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Partnership track offered.
- Board certified in emergency medicine.
- Annual volume: 66k+.
- If you do not currently have a NC license, but are interested.
- Full benefits (including 401k) & annual bonus.
- Active North Carolina license.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- Optimum is working with a client in eastern North Carolina seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join their growing team.
- Highly competitive salary with night differential.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Relocation assistance & CME allowance available.
- PRM-75822_1002 - PracticeLink.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.