Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Partnership track offered.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Annual volume: 66k+.
- Active North Carolina license.
- Optimum is working with a client in eastern North Carolina seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join their growing team.
- Full benefits (including 401k) & annual bonus.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- Board certified in emergency medicine.
- PRM-75822_1002 - PracticeLink.
- If you do not currently have a NC license, but are interested.
- Highly competitive salary with night differential.
- Relocation assistance & CME allowance available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago