Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimum is working with a client in eastern North Carolina seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join their growing team.
- Annual volume: 66k+.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- Active North Carolina license.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Relocation assistance & CME allowance available.
- Board certified in emergency medicine.
- Partnership track offered.
- Full benefits (including 401k) & annual bonus.
- Highly competitive salary with night differential.
- PRM-75822_1002 - PracticeLink.
- If you do not currently have a NC license, but are interested.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.