Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emergency Medicine Special Ops) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must for this position.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- We will fly you to work.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Practice in the southeast and live where you want.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for each designated states for candidates, if needed.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or experienced with Emergency Medicine residency training.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago