Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent hourly salary.
- Double APC coverage from 10a-8pm.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Fayetteville VA you will not handle Trauma or Peds.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Integrated EMR.
- Double physician coverage from 10am to 7pm.
- To paint a clearer picture.
- The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and Copd Exacerbations.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Any State Medical License.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has opportunities for Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Fayetteville, North Carolina as civilian contractors.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7am-7pm.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- The veterans in Fayetteville, North Carolina need your help.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- It is a low acuity facility.
- State of the art equipment.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago