Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Being physician owned and operated, we pride ourselves in providing a setting where our physicians maintain a high level of life through market-leading compensation, physician friendly contracts that are written in plain language, and do not contain restrictive clauses or non-competes.
- Elkin, NC offers some of the best places to bike, hike and drive to see the color display.
- Why Practice with ApolloMD?
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 Hours.
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital (Hcmh) has provided top-quality healthcare to residents in northwestern North Carolina and southwestern Virginia for more than 84-years.
- The Hcmh emergency department offers 24-hour-a-day, year-round emergency care with a Quick ER service for minor emergencies, open 11 AM to 11 PM every day.
- Our physician enjoy professional development opportunities and are supported through comprehensive on-site practice resources including administrative personnel.
- Elkin is best known for its excellent schools, an award-winning hospital, cozy downtown and year-round events with the Explore Elkin and the Reeves Theater.
- Admission Rate: 15%.
- In addition, ApolloMD physicians are offered ownership options through our ApolloMD Partnership Program (APP), allowing them to build equity in a thriving group from day one, rather than waiting years to share in the success of the practice.
- A private, not-for-profit hospital, Hcmh is served by more than 70 physicians representing 26 specialties and subspecialties.
- Annual Patient Volume: 30,000.
- APC Daily Coverage: 24 Hours.
- ED Beds: 24.
- Documentation: Medhost.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Elkin, NC.
- The Blue Ridge Parkway, considered the nation's most scenic byway, draws thousands of visitors to our region each year.
- The Emergency Medicine department at Hugh Chatham Memorial Is currently seeking experienced Physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago