Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- 24/7 Hospitalist programs (Med-Peds).
- Ideally looking for Six 12 hour shifts every two weeks.
- June 15 (7:30AM-7:30PM) -Urgent -need a local credentialed candidate.
- July 29 (7:30PM-7:30AM).
- Will accept EM physicians and FM physicians with emergency experience.
- Critical Care via telemedicine.
- 24-hr Surgical Services available.
- Psychiatry available.
- August 20 (7:30PM-7:30AM).
- Average number of ED Patients/Day: 63.
- Minor Emergency section newly opened (fast track) - 12 hours daily.
- 22,000 ED visits/year.
- Average number of Admissions/Day: 11.
- 101-bed hospital.
- Medical ICU.
- Cardiology, on site 2 days/week.
- Ortho available 4 days/week.
- EMR = Epic (HealthSpan).
- 24-hr Radiology available.
- July 1 (7:30PM-7:30AM).
- New ED renovation.
- 24 behavioral.
- July 7 (7:30PM-7:30AM).
- We have a great Locums ER Assignment About 50 miles from Jacksonville NC!
- Level II Trauma ED.
- July 28 (7:30PM-7:30AM).
- Total inpatient census: 47 acute.
- ED has 15 total beds.
- August 17 (7:30PM-7:30AM).
- Duplin Hospital.
- Level 1 Nursery.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago