Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Emergency Medicine Physician at Fort Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- 12 hour shifts.
- NC state license.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- The Emergency Medicine Physician will have the following.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- BLS, Acls.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- Full-Time or Part Time hours available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago