Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- UNC - Lenoir Healthcare is located in the coastal town of Kinston, North Carolina.
- In addition, ApolloMD physicians are offered ownership options through our ApolloMD Partnership Program (APP), allowing them to build equity in a thriving group from day one, rather than waiting years to share in the success of a practice.
- We are a physician owned and operated practice that believes YOU should maintain control of your own schedule, compensation and benefits.
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24-27 Hours.
- " Lenoir Memorial, licensed for 261 beds, is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to the community it serves by offering quality inpatient, outpatient and preventive healthcare services that are close to home with a 44,500 annual patient volume.
- Why Practice with ApolloMD?
- APC Daily Coverage: 36 Hours.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kinston, NC.
- 1 Fire Station Museum, Caswell Center Museum, CSS Neuse II, Barnet Disc Golf Course, Big Daddy's Express, Historic Grainger Stadium, Kinston Drag Strip and tons more.
- The city offers a variety of events and activities including The Walk of Honor, The Overland Gallery, Maplewood-Hebrew-Cedar Grove Cemeteries, Harmony Hall, Foscue Plantation, First Battle of Kinston Civil War Battlefield Park, Harriet's Chapel Site, Starr's Battery Site, Caswell No.
- Our physicians enjoy professional development opportunities and are supported through comprehensive on-site practice resources including administrative personnel.
- Nestled in the heart of Lenoir County, Lenoir Memorial's mission is "to ensure exceptional healthcare for the people we serve.
- Admission Rate: 12%.
- Kinston offers an affordable cost of living to residents.
- Annual Patient Volume: 44,500.
- Kinston, North Carolina, located in Lenoir County, is a historic city with an intriguing past, a vibrant present and an exciting future.
- Documentation: Meditech 6.
- With Partnerships available for full-time providers, ApolloMD allows you to reach and exceed your top income potential, while maintaining a high quality of life and enhancing the quality of care delivered to our patients.
- ED Beds: 17 with Fast Track.
- Accepting Abem candidates as well as Abim, and Abfp (with ER experience).
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago