Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- 46,000 Annual Volume.
- Located in Elizabeth City, Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182 licensed bed, full service facility offering a wide range of services, including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services and more.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- 10% Admission Rate.
- Named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" and known worldwide as the Harbor of Hospitality, Elizabeth City is a waterfront community that is centrally located on the eastern seaboard of the United States.
- Strong leadership with excellent, cohesive support team.
- With the great cost of waterfront living, it's easy to make Elizabethtown home!
- Please Ask About our Sentara Resource Physician Pool.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hr dockage to sailors from around the world.
- A FT Emergency Medicine Physician in Elizabeth City, NC.
- Current EMR is Medihost, however, they will be converting to Epic by 2017.
- 26 Bed Emergency Department with 8 Fast Track Beds.
- 36hrs Physician + 36hrs Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Coverage.
- Downtown Elizabeth City welcomes residents and visitors alike with bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops all located in historic buildings.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services