Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- Board Certified (Abem/Aobem) or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine only.
- With the great cost of waterfront living, it's easy to make Elizabethtown home!
- Downtown Elizabeth City welcomes residents and visitors alike with bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops all located in historic buildings.
- Epic EMR.
- Please Ask About our Sentara Resource Physician Pool.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,rong>.
- 34 ED beds.
- 13% admission rate.
- Strong leadership with excellent, cohesive support team.
- Scribe coverage.
- 12-hour APP shifts (6:30a-6:30p, 10a-10p).
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hr dockage to sailors from around the world.
- 44,000 annual patient visits.
- FT, PT, & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Elizabeth City, NC.
- Named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" and known worldwide as the Harbor of Hospitality, Elizabeth City is a waterfront community that is centrally located on the eastern seaboard of the United States.
- 12 & 11-hour physician shifts (Sun-Thurs 7a-7p, 11a-11p, 7p-7a), (Fri & Sat 7a-7p, 12p-11p, 7p-7a).
- Located in Elizabeth City, Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182 licensed bed, full service facility offering a wide range of services, including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services and more.
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services