Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A FT Emergency Medicine Physician in Elizabeth City, NC.
- Strong leadership with excellent, cohesive support team.
- Located in Elizabeth City, Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182 licensed bed, full service facility offering a wide range of services, including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services and more.
- Downtown Elizabeth City welcomes residents and visitors alike with bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops all located in historic buildings.
- Current EMR is Medihost, however, they will be converting to Epic by 2017.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hr dockage to sailors from around the world.
- 36hrs Physician + 36hrs Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Coverage.
- 26 Bed Emergency Department with 8 Fast Track Beds.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Please Ask About our Sentara Resource Physician Pool.
- With the great cost of waterfront living, it's easy to make Elizabethtown home!
- 46,000 Annual Volume.
- Named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" and known worldwide as the Harbor of Hospitality, Elizabeth City is a waterfront community that is centrally located on the eastern seaboard of the United States.
- 10% Admission Rate.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services