Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 & 11-hour physician shifts (Sun-Thurs 7a-7p, 11a-11p, 7p-7a), (Fri & Sat 7a-7p, 12p-11p, 7p-7a).
- Please Ask About our Sentara Resource Physician Pool.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hr dockage to sailors from around the world.
- 13% admission rate.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- 34 ED beds.
- 12-hour APP shifts (6:30a-6:30p, 10a-10p).
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
- Located in Elizabeth City, Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182 licensed bed, full service facility offering a wide range of services, including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services and more.
- With the great cost of waterfront living, it's easy to make Elizabethtown home!
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,rong>.
- Epic EMR.
- Strong leadership with excellent, cohesive support team.
- 44,000 annual patient visits.
- Board Certified (Abem/Aobem) or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine only.
- Downtown Elizabeth City welcomes residents and visitors alike with bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops all located in historic buildings.
- Scribe coverage.
- Named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" and known worldwide as the Harbor of Hospitality, Elizabeth City is a waterfront community that is centrally located on the eastern seaboard of the United States.
- FT, PT, & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Elizabeth City, NC.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 22.