Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Total inpatient census: 22,250 per year.
- Vidant Air and Vidant Ground Support to immediately transfer patients.
- Our CEO and all of our board members are practicing Hospitalist.
- We have a client seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician to help pick up 2 night shifts in the Emergency Department.
- Will accept EM physicians and FM physicians with emergency experience.
- Candidates will need to come in the day before for orientation.
- Momentum Healthcare is a Physician owned staffing firm.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- We would love to be in a position to work with you!
- 21,000 patients per year.
- ED has 15 total beds.
- EMR = Epic (HealthSpan).
- 114-bed hospital.
- Average number of Patients/Day: 65.
- Ongoing dates available.
- May 24 and 25 (7:30p7:30a).
- Minimum 2 years Emergency Medicine experience.
- Low Volume Emergency Department.
- DO NOT Accept American Board of physician Specialty in Emergency Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.