Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing dates available.
- Will accept EM physicians and FM physicians with emergency experience.
- We would love to be in a position to work with you!
- ED has 15 total beds.
- 21,000 patients per year.
- May 24 and 25 (7:30p7:30a).
- Total inpatient census: 22,250 per year.
- Our CEO and all of our board members are practicing Hospitalist.
- DO NOT Accept American Board of physician Specialty in Emergency Medicine.
- Minimum 2 years Emergency Medicine experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Average number of Patients/Day: 65.
- Vidant Air and Vidant Ground Support to immediately transfer patients.
- 114-bed hospital.
- Candidates will need to come in the day before for orientation.
- EMR = Epic (HealthSpan).
- Low Volume Emergency Department.
- We have a client seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician to help pick up 2 night shifts in the Emergency Department.
- Momentum Healthcare is a Physician owned staffing firm.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago