Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED has 15 total beds.
- Total inpatient census: 22,250 per year.
- Our CEO and all of our board members are practicing Hospitalist.
- Ongoing dates available.
- EMR = Epic (HealthSpan).
- 114-bed hospital.
- May 24 and 25 (7:30p7:30a).
- Momentum Healthcare is a Physician owned staffing firm.
- 21,000 patients per year.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Low Volume Emergency Department.
- We would love to be in a position to work with you!
- We have a client seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician to help pick up 2 night shifts in the Emergency Department.
- Minimum 2 years Emergency Medicine experience.
- Will accept EM physicians and FM physicians with emergency experience.
- Average number of Patients/Day: 65.
- Vidant Air and Vidant Ground Support to immediately transfer patients.
- Candidates will need to come in the day before for orientation.
- DO NOT Accept American Board of physician Specialty in Emergency Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.