Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Ahoskie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum 2 years Emergency Medicine experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ahoskie, NC.
- 114-bed hospital.
- Total inpatient census: 22,250 per year.
- Candidates will need to come in the day before for orientation.
- July 31 (7:30p-7:30a).
- DO NOT Accept American Board of physician Specialty in Emergency Medicine.
- Vidant Air and Vidant Ground Support to immediately transfer patients.
- Low Volume Emergency Department.
- Average number of Patients/Day: 65.
- June 8-11 (7:30p7:30a).
- ED has 15 total beds.
- July 4-9 (7:30p-7:30a).
- July 14-15 (7:30p-7:30a).
- EMR = Epic (HealthSpan).
- July 21-23 (7:30p-7:30a).
- Will accept EM physicians and FM physicians with emergency experience.
- Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital, in Ahoskie, NC, is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician to help pick up shifts in the Emergency Department.
- May 24-25 (7:30p7:30a).
- July 28-29 (7:30p-7:30a).
- 21,000 patients per year.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago