Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morganton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valdese is also one of the top 10 safest places to live in North Carolina and is located just one hour from both Asheville and Charlotte.
- Downtown offers several shops for antiques, jewelry, unique gifts, handmade crafts and consignments.
- ED Beds: 12.
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Valdese provides a full-service, 24-hour emergency department with advanced diagnostic imaging and laboratory services, providing medical services to residents of Burke County and the surrounding communities.
- Designated as a Small Town Main Street Community, Valdese is tucked into the edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains and has a vibrant downtown that exudes entrepreneurial spirit.
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 Hours.
- Valdese, in the heart of Burke County, is located in the lovely foothills of Western North Carolina.
- Spend your day at Valdese's' nature and recreational parks, listing to the best in bluegrass, enjoying outdoor concerts, car shows, and so much more.
- Documentation: Cerner | First Net.
- Experience the Waldensian heritage, the Trail of Faith, Old Rock School Art Galleries, and museums filled with history.
- APC Daily Coverage: 10 Hours.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Morganton, NC.
- Admission Rate: 6%.
- Annual Patient Volume: 22,000.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago