Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Gastonia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Gastonia is recognized as one of the best places to live and work with an ideal combination of location, size and quality of life.
- Gastonia's Great Places: Downtown Gastonia, Schiele Museum, Loray Mill, Rotary Pavilion, South Street Plaza, Crowder's Mountain State Park, Lineberger Park, Martha Rivers Park, Rankin Lake Park, Optimist Club Park, Sims Legion Park and Ballfield, Avon-Catawaba Greenway, Highland Rail Trail, Center City Park, American Military Museum, Gaston College, Historic Districts, Gastonia Farmers Market and Mary Jo's.
- With outdoor activities such as hiking trails, campgrounds, picnic areas, rock climbing, and fishing to shopping and the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Bcem Team.
- Scribe Support Available.
- CaroMont Regional is a 435-bed acute care facility with all private rooms and sees 85,000 patients annually.
- Hospitalist and Pediatric Hospitalist Available 24/7.
- Double and Triple Physician Coverage 24/7.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Gastonia, NC.
- Documentation: Epic.
- ED Beds: 46 Main ER, 6 Pediatric ER, 12 Results Pending Lounge.
- Excellent sub-specialty coverage.
- Strong Coverage with 9 and 10 Hour Shifts.
- Located only 25 minutes west of Charlotte, in Gastonia, NC, CaroMont Regional Medical Center has provided outstanding patient care since 1946.
- Dedicated Pediatric Experience Area.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Nocturnist Differential Offered.
- Annual Patient Volume: 85,000.
- Physician Daily Coverage: 80 Hours.
- APC Daily Coverage: 50 Hours.
- Admission Rate: 22%.
- Exceptionally High Acuity.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago