Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center sees 27,000 ED visits annually.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center has a newly constructed 10-bed ED with private rooms and two private triage rooms.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians or Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians.
- North Carolina.
- Located in Fayetteville,.
- Dedicated hospitalists handle all admissions.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center was the recipient of the "Above and Beyond" Award from the North Carolina National Guard and Reserve.
- 48 hours of physician coverage.
- Internal and Family Medicine Physicians are preferred to have experience working in the Emergency Department.
- Behavioral health assessment room.
- To staff the Emergency Department at Fayetteville Veteran's Affairs Medical Center.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center is a 58-bed Veteran's Administration Complexity Level 2 Medical Center located in Fayetteville, NC.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center serves nearly 62,000 veterans living in a 19-county area of southeast North Carolina and two-county area of South Carolina.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.