Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians or Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians.
- Internal and Family Medicine Physicians are preferred to have experience working in the Emergency Department.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center serves nearly 62,000 veterans living in a 19-county area of southeast North Carolina and two-county area of South Carolina.
- Behavioral health assessment room.
- 48 hours of physician coverage.
- Located in Fayetteville,.
- Dedicated hospitalists handle all admissions.
- North Carolina.
- To staff the Emergency Department at Fayetteville Veteran's Affairs Medical Center.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center sees 27,000 ED visits annually.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center is a 58-bed Veteran's Administration Complexity Level 2 Medical Center located in Fayetteville, NC.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center was the recipient of the "Above and Beyond" Award from the North Carolina National Guard and Reserve.
- The Fayetteville VA Medical Center has a newly constructed 10-bed ED with private rooms and two private triage rooms.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services