Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lumberton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center is ranked 2nd in NC for cardiology services, according to HealthGrades and received the anding Patient Experience Award.
- This facility is affiliated with Duke University Medical Center, East Carolina University, University of North Carolina, and Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
- Clinical Decision Unit.
- Academic appointments are available for the DO Residency program.
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed community hospital located in Lumberton, NC.
- Programs rotate through the ED.
- It features one of the newest DO Emergency Medicine Residency Programs in the country, accreditation through Campbell University.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center's ED sees 67,000 visits annually and has 60-ED beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Southeastern Health located in Lumberton, North Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services