Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Compile QA data and address with staff providers as needed.
- The Medical Director will enjoy helping build a company culture designed to make our professionals successful and proud of their work.
- Supervise Mid-Level providers.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine with at least 3 years ER/Urgent Care experience.
- AFC Urgent Care of Cary, North Carolina is seeking a full-time Medical Director/Lead Physician.
- Ensure proper follow-up, perform chart review, and ensure all policies are followed.
- The clinic is open 7 days per week giving the Medical Director/Lead Physician flexibility in the days and shifts worked.
- Full, unrestricted North Carolina medical license & DEA.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Cary, NC.
- Direct the staff in support of the care of our patients.
- United States Citizen or Permanent United States Visa.
- Ensure that medical records are completely and correctly documented - retraining staff physicians when needed.
- Oversee Occupational Health and Travel Medicine Programs.
- Supervise laboratory and X-Ray technicians.
- Our Physicians have the privilege of treating pediatric and adult patients presenting with a broad array of medical conditions.
- Ideal candidates should be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine, possess strong organizational and administrative skills as well as outstanding clinical competence and patient "bedside" manner.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Our facility includes on-site laboratory, digital x-ray services, and medical dispensary.
- Ability to develop policies regarding consistent medical practice by the providers.
- Our state-of-the-art center is designed to deliver high-quality healthcare with an outstanding customer service experience.
- Minimal to no malpractice history.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago