Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aiken) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy an active, modern lifestyle with an endless list of things to do that include equestrian sports, year-round recreational sports, the arts, hiking, fishing and a host of other ventures.
- Aiken, SC - Currently Hiring an Emergency Medicine Medical Director.
- Scribe coverage.
- Direct access to pharmacy.
- An exceptional business environment located in a small but globally cosmopolitan town.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Aiken, SC.
- BC/BE EM trained physicians, BC primary care with documented experience at similar ED volumes.
- A beautiful, thriving downtown complimented by a busy retail mall.
- The old and new blend perfectly to provide a lifestyle that suits the most discriminating of tastes- affordable living, the mild climate for year-round outdoor activities.
- Specialty consults available as needed.
- Direct access to radiology.
- With lush, idyllic mountains and beautiful sandy beaches less than three hours away, this is the perfect home for anyone.
- Services provided at the hospital include emergency medical care, orthopedic surgeries, maternity and behavioral health services.
- You are joining an organization that has proven successful in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine).
- 24/7 pharmacy coverage.
- Radiology suite in the ED.
- 35 beds with nine minor care rooms for non-emergent care.
- A contemporary, progressive college with a small town appeal.
- Sound's robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform ED operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience.
- All entrenched in Southern Charm.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers has been ranked a top hospital in South Carolina by the Carolina Center for Medical Excellence for its treatment of heart attack, heart failure, and pneumonia.
- Award-winning schools.
- Minutes from Augusta, Georgia and an hour from Columbia, South Carolina.
- Level I trauma center.
- Newly renovated and updated treatment area adjacent to triage.
- 24/7 Hospitalist coverage for ED inpatient admissions.
- Cozy cottages and single-family homes nestled among grand, historic estates.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, commitment to delivering a positive patient experience, determining and transitioning patients to the next appropriate site of care, enhancing workflow collaboration between emergency medicine and inpatient providers, and implementation of clinical best practices.
- We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career and offer a leadership development path for growth.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers, located in Aiken, South Carolina, is a 245-bed acute care facility providing quality healthcare to the residents of Aiken and surrounding communities.
- ED volume: 51,000.
- Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine at Aiken Regional Medical Center, in Aiken, South Carolina, and play an integral role in establishing our Sound culture as an emergency medicine physician.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago