Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality of Life.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Elizabethtown is a friendly, family-oriented community in southeastern North Carolina, consisting of a population of about 3,800.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Elizabethtown offers unlimited services, yet maintains charming small-town character.
- Pals, and Acls certifications.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Safe neighborhoods, convenient shopping, exemplary schools, and recreational activities for all ages make Elizabethtown a great place to visit and a better place to live!
- Full Time.
- 13,000 annual volume.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- We are seeking.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Our Laboratory is open 24 hours a day to provide accurate, timely test results.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- And Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Elizabethtown, NC.
- Quality care.
- The Imaging Department is equipped with the latest technology, such as C.T. Scan, Ultrasound, Digital Mammography and a mobile MRI.
- Physician Requirements.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- ED Features:.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Erience within the last (2) years.
- Bladen County Hospital is a modern, up-to-date 25-bed critical access facility with a 24-hour emergency department, staffed on a full-time basis with specially trained physicians and nurses.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services