Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $50 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Eden) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Open M-F 8-8p, Sat 9-6p, Sun 12-6p.
- 130 per hour.
- Patient Volume: Monthly Average 650-700.
- Have a predetermined plan for emergency services as needed.
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation.
- No visa sponsorship.
- Arrive each day prepared to work at your appointed time.
- Know the NC state limit of midlevel providers a physician is permitted to supervise and do not allow this supervisory relationship to exceed the number.
- Be available for telephonic consultation as necessary.
- Discusses any possible side effects to medication.
- Every 6 months, complete and provide to midlevel provider periodic oral reports reviewing the mutual goals of the collaborative practice.
- Provide requisite amount and scope of supervisory, consultative and evaluation services to the midlevel provider as required under NC state law.
- Pay Rate:**.
- Door is not locked until 8pm).
- Sat: 9a - 6p.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations.
- Professional appearance (prefer no leggings or workout attire).
- Communicate with the midlevel provider on an as needed basis on patient issues and concerns.
- Warm, friendly attitude with excellent patient interaction skills.
- Hotel if an overnight stay is required, than adequate hotel or other overnight accommodations will be provided, must be pre-approved.
- Malpractice with tail provided.
- Mon-Fri: 8a - 8p.
- Clean record.
- Sun: 12p - 6p.
- Full unrestricted NC medical license.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage, and schedule given the patient's condition and allergies.
- BC/BE Family Medicine.
- Mileage: standard IRS mileage if traveling more than 40 miles each way.
- Must accept incoming patients up until closing time.
- Be prepared to leave at the end of the day only after patient care is completed.
- Full federal DEA with NC address.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Work with CNA's, CMA'S.
- LPN's and RN's.
- Refers patients to primary care physicians or medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient's well-being.
- Performs minor surgical procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.