Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Elkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Four trauma bays with state of the art equipment.
- This group consists of a highly qualified group of 5physicians and 5 physician extenders.
- All patient rooms have cardiac monitors.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- Enlarged waiting area, with children's nook.
- 24 spacious rooms in new facility.
- 30,000 visits each year.
- Spacious ambulance bays for three vehicles to simultaneously deliver patients.
- Quick ED.
- Elkin EmergencyPhysicians, Pllc is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to staff our EmergencyDepartment at Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital in Elkin, NC.
- Comfortable and efficient walk-in entrance.
- Telemedicine (Neurology and Psychiatry).
- Facility Features.
- Convenient and private passageway to the Hcmh Radiology Department.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Elkin, NC.
- Private Triage area for assessing patient conditions.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago