Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Fayetteville Regional Airport is served by five regional carriers that provide daily and seasonal passenger services to three major airline hubs within the United States.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Historic landmarks.
- Top rated restaurants.
- Overview of the Fayetteville Area.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- Hiking,fishing and beach activities.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Emergency Medicine Physician at Ft.
- NC state license.
- Fayetteville welcomes you with historic charm and hospitality, multi-faceted attractions and activities, and an atmosphere of discovery that you'll find pleasantly surprising.
- The Emergency Medicine Physician will have the following.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Situated in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, within driving distance of the Great Smokey Mountains and the ocean beaches.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Full-Time/Part Time available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago