Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Emergency Medicine Physician will have the following.
- NC State License.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Emergency Medicine Residency.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- BLS, Acls.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Pediatric Fellowship.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Pediatric Trained Emergency Medicine Physician at Ft.
- Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Full-Time / Part Time positions available.
- 11 AM - 11 PM.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago