Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts, day, swing and night.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- BLS, Acls and DEA required.
- This is a part time or full time opportunity working 5 - 15 shifts a month (or more).
- Please reference job.
- 33,500 Annual Volume.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- The mission of the hospitals and clinics established and run by the Department of Veterans Affairs is to fulfill the vision of President Lincoln, "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.
- A VA facility in South Carolina is in need of Emergency Medicine Physicians to begin as soon as credentialing is complete for a 6 month assignment with the option to extend in the Columbia, SC area.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago