Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
- Must be board certified/board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Evaluation, Emergent Treatment and Management: Employment of the principles of emergency care for life/limb threats, resuscitation and stabilization, triage, diagnosis and disposition.
- A 15-day notice to the COR is required for any shift schedule changes needed by the contracted physician(s).
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of minor procedures such as local infiltration anesthesia, incision and drainage, simple laceration repair, nail trephination, electro-coagulation, nasal cautery, gastric lavage, bladder catheterization, peripheral venous line insertion, and spinal immobilization.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of abdominal and gastrointestinal disorders (including trauma) of the esophagus, stomach, small bowel and colon rectum and anus, liver and biliary tree and pancreas.
- The services covered by this contract shall be furnished by the Contractor as defined herein.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of minor wound care, respiratory illness, gastrointestinal illness, burns, musculoskeletal trauma, dermatological illness, ENT, eye and urological problems.
- Current full unrestricted license.
- The contracted provider shall work in accordance with an established work schedule.
- The contractor has the responsibility to maintain coverage in the ED at all times until the on-duty ED physician is relieved by his/her replacement physician.
- And the night shift from 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM, Sunday through Saturday.
- Work Schedule: 24/7 coverage.
- 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- No provider is to work longer than one 12-hour shift/every 24 hours unless relief has not come in to replace the physician on duty.
- When able to provide coverage, the Contractor will be required to furnish such services 24 hours a day.
- Services shall be required twelve hours (12) hours per day for shifts to include 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago