Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of minor procedures such as local infiltration anesthesia, incision and drainage, simple laceration repair, nail trephination, electro-coagulation, nasal cautery, gastric lavage, bladder catheterization, peripheral venous line insertion, and spinal immobilization.
- When able to provide coverage, the Contractor will be required to furnish such services 24 hours a day.
- Work Schedule: 24/7 coverage.
- 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM.
- A 15-day notice to the COR is required for any shift schedule changes needed by the contracted physician(s).
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of minor wound care, respiratory illness, gastrointestinal illness, burns, musculoskeletal trauma, dermatological illness, ENT, eye and urological problems.
- Must be board certified/board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- The contracted provider shall work in accordance with an established work schedule.
- The contractor has the responsibility to maintain coverage in the ED at all times until the on-duty ED physician is relieved by his/her replacement physician.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- No provider is to work longer than one 12-hour shift/every 24 hours unless relief has not come in to replace the physician on duty.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of abdominal and gastrointestinal disorders (including trauma) of the esophagus, stomach, small bowel and colon rectum and anus, liver and biliary tree and pancreas.
- 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
- Current full unrestricted license.
- The services covered by this contract shall be furnished by the Contractor as defined herein.
- Evaluation, Emergent Treatment and Management: Employment of the principles of emergency care for life/limb threats, resuscitation and stabilization, triage, diagnosis and disposition.
- And the night shift from 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM, Sunday through Saturday.
- Services shall be required twelve hours (12) hours per day for shifts to include 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.