Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- The contractor has the responsibility to maintain coverage in the ED at all times until the on-duty ED physician is relieved by his/her replacement physician.
- Current full unrestricted license.
- When able to provide coverage, the Contractor will be required to furnish such services 24 hours a day.
- No provider is to work longer than one 12-hour shift/every 24 hours unless relief has not come in to replace the physician on duty.
- The contracted provider shall work in accordance with an established work schedule.
- And the night shift from 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM, Sunday through Saturday.
- Evaluation, Emergent Treatment and Management: Employment of the principles of emergency care for life/limb threats, resuscitation and stabilization, triage, diagnosis and disposition.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of minor procedures such as local infiltration anesthesia, incision and drainage, simple laceration repair, nail trephination, electro-coagulation, nasal cautery, gastric lavage, bladder catheterization, peripheral venous line insertion, and spinal immobilization.
- Services shall be required twelve hours (12) hours per day for shifts to include 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- Must be board certified/board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Work Schedule: 24/7 coverage.
- 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
- 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of minor wound care, respiratory illness, gastrointestinal illness, burns, musculoskeletal trauma, dermatological illness, ENT, eye and urological problems.
- A 15-day notice to the COR is required for any shift schedule changes needed by the contracted physician(s).
- The services covered by this contract shall be furnished by the Contractor as defined herein.
- Initial evaluation, emergent treatment and management of abdominal and gastrointestinal disorders (including trauma) of the esophagus, stomach, small bowel and colon rectum and anus, liver and biliary tree and pancreas.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago