Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Myrtle Beach) is for an academic medical center.
- It is a core faculty position with excellent opportunities for career and financial progression.
- Completion of Emergency Medicine Toxicology fellowship is a requirement.
- We are seeking an Toxicology Director to assist in the implementation of a new Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Current Acls, Atls and Pals preferred.
- If Board Eligible, physician must be Board Certified within 5 years of completion of Residency.
- The sponsoring institution already has an Acgme accredited program in Internal Medicine and General Surgery and is moving forward with additional programs in Emergency Medicine.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Eligible Abem or Aobem.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago