Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Preference will be given to those with prior departmental leadership experience.
- Greenville Memorial Hospital (GMH) serves as the primary academic and educational site for the department and is the largest and busiest hospital in South Carolina, serves as a Level I trauma, dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, Primary Stroke and PCI centers as well as being the regions' major tertiary referral center.
- Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged.
- Located along the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte, it is one of the fastest growing areas in the country.
- GHS is the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina and provides the most extensive emergency services in the Upstate region.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Greenville, SC.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at Greenville Health System (GHS) is currently seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Vice Chair, Medical Staff Affairs and Quality.
- The Vice Chair functions as a departmental leader serving on the Department Executive committee and overseeing all medical staff affairs to include credentialing, maintenance of certification, recruiting, retention and faculty development as well as leading departmental clinical outcomes, quality, and patient safety initiatives.
- Successful candidates to this position will possess a vision for growth, are board-certified in Emergency Medicine and have demonstrated a track record of leadership, interpersonal, and management skills, including the innovation and creativity required to steer process improvement, efficiency and quality outcomes.
- Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Kendra Hall, Sr.
- Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
- Upstate SC is a beautiful place to live and work and the GHS catchment area is 1 million people.
- Department OF Emergency Medicine.
- GHS proudly values diversity.
- It is currently the home to 15 residency and fellowship training programs, including an accredited 3 year Emergency Medicine program and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville.
- Vice Chair, Medical Staff Affairs & Quality.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine is comprised of more than 130 faculty physicians and advanced practice providers in 7 Emergency Departments and 5 convenient care centers with more than 400,000 visits annually.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago