Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Emergency Room Physician at Ft Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- No on.
- Full-time / Part-time available.
- NC state license.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The Emergency Room Physician will have the following.
- Flexible scheduling.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fayetteville, NC.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago