Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 9, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Greenville Health System (GHS) seeks emergency physicians with fellowship training or equivalent experience in Observation Medicine to become faculty in the newly established Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Director OF Observation Medicine.
- We enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
- Dedicated 12 Bed Emergency Department Clinical Decision Unit (CDU).
- Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Kendra Hall, Sr.
- Greenville, SC.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Greenville, SC.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Accredited 3 year Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department within the Children's Hospital.
- Level 1 Trauma Center.
- It is one of the fastest growing areas in the country, and is ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes.
- Stemi and Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- The campus hosts 15 other residency and fellowship programs and one of the nation's newest allopathic medical schools - University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville.
- Regional ground and air Emergency Medical Systems.
- GHS does not offer sponsorship at this time.
- Five Community Hospital Emergency Departments.
- Successful candidates should be prepared to shape the future Observation Medicine, Interdisciplinary care, and the Emergency Medicine Residency Program as well as contribute to the academic output of the department.
- GHS is the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina and serves as a tertiary referral center for the entire Upstate region.
- Emergency Department Faculty enjoy a flexible work schedule, highly competitive salary, generous benefits, and additional incentives based on clinical, operational and academic productivity.
- Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (Pslf) Program Qualified Employer*.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago