Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stemi and Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Accredited 3 year Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- Director OF Observation Medicine.
- Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work.
- The campus hosts 15 other residency and fellowship programs and one of the nation's newest allopathic medical schools - University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville.
- Greenville Health System (GHS) seeks emergency physicians with fellowship training or equivalent experience in Observation Medicine to become faculty in the newly established Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Greenville, SC.
- Dedicated 12 Bed Emergency Department Clinical Decision Unit (CDU).
- GHS does not offer sponsorship at this time.
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department within the Children's Hospital.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (Pslf) Program Qualified Employer*.
- Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Kendra Hall, Sr.
- Regional ground and air Emergency Medical Systems.
- GHS is the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina and serves as a tertiary referral center for the entire Upstate region.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Greenville, SC.
- Level 1 Trauma Center.
- It is one of the fastest growing areas in the country, and is ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes.
- We enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
- Five Community Hospital Emergency Departments.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Successful candidates should be prepared to shape the future Observation Medicine, Interdisciplinary care, and the Emergency Medicine Residency Program as well as contribute to the academic output of the department.
- Emergency Department Faculty enjoy a flexible work schedule, highly competitive salary, generous benefits, and additional incentives based on clinical, operational and academic productivity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.