Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Raeford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine - Level 2 - (ER - Level 2) Locum Tenens.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Cape Fear Valley Hoke Hospital- Raeford, NC.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians(locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Room Level 2, ER level 2, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, critical care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- StartDate: 09/01/2017Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.