Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ahoskie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in North Carolina's Inner Banks region.
- Annual Stipend.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital in Ahoskie, NC are seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine physician or Family Medicine physician with ED experience.
- General aviation airport nearby, 1 hour from Norfolk International Airport in Virginia, and 1 hour from commercial airport (PGV) in Greenville, NC.
- Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Close proximity to NC and VA beaches.
- Two hours from the Outer Banks, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country.
- FT and PT opportunities are available.
- This area features beautiful rural scenery and a climate conducive to year-round, outdoor activities.
- Vidant Air and Vidant Ground Support.
- Attractive lots and homes on the beautiful Chowan River and in the country.
- Life Insurance.
- 12-12 hour shifts per month for FT.
- Vacation, Sick, & Holidays.
- The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
- Vidant Wellness Center - Ahoskie is a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- Join a stable, well-established health care system.
- Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed, not-for-profit hospital, located in Ahoskie NC.
- Chowan University is 15 minutes from Ahoskie.
- EM trained new graduates and Visa candidates considered.
- East Carolina University Dental School has a site in Ahoskie.
- Ahoskie/Hertford County, NC.
- 1 hour from the main ECU campus which offers Division 1 athletics and diverse performing arts offerings.
- EM training preferred.
- Vidant Medical Group is a multispecialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health.
- The 15-bed ER serves approximately 21,000 patients per year from the local community and surrounding towns.
- System-wide integrated EMR, Epic.
- This modern facility provides a wide range of health services to its 39,000 residents in the four-county area.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area.
- Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons - ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Ahoskie is located 24 miles south of the Virginia line, 40 miles northwest of historic Edenton, NC and 65 miles southeast of Lake Gaston in Littleton, NC.
- Malpractice (with tail).
- Outstanding golf courses, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks for outdoor activities.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Vidant Health